Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Secret Race War

I have never liked Planned Parenthood. As I viewed them from afar, never being much interested in them, they seemed hypocritical to me. They seemed more interested in abortion, a process that I detest, than in any form of helpful counseling. Most of the other services that they tout, such as mammograms, are available in medical labs in most neighborhoods. 

Then, suddenly, I'm seeing news broadcasts and videos showing, what we are told are doctors from Planned Parenthood, negotiating the price for fetal body parts over wine and hors d'oevres while discussing a new Lamborghini. I could not believe the level of callousness. 

It gets even worse. Today, I heard a report of live birth fetuses, viable fetuses, being butchered for parts. I pray that this is not true. If it is, the police need to be involved.

Remember the "War on Women"? The liberal strategy that is turned on the Republicans in every recent election. They forget that half of Republicans are women and the men have wives and mothers and daughters. It is a made up meme supported by Planned Parenthood. They support the liberal policies and the liberals support them with taxpayer money.

I remembered some controversy about the founding of Planned Parenthood, so I did a little research. Margaret Sanger started the movement that became Planned Parenthood. In 1916 she opened the nation's first abortion clinic. It expanded from their and eventually she became the first president of Planned Parenthood. 

Ms. Sanger also believed in eugenics, population control through abortion. There are many groups that she considered inferior and she felt that they should not be allowed to breed. Some say that she was an out and out racist. The evidence is not completely clear, except that some of her misgivings did involve race.

That being said, a black baby is five times more likely to be aborted than a white baby. Since 1973 abortion has eliminated 25% of the country's black population. Half of black pregnancies end up in abortion. These are not my statistics. I got them from African-American Outreach.

If there is a war, it is not being waged on women by Republicans. It is a secret war being waged on blacks by liberals and their well funded minions.

No comments:

Post a Comment