Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Brief Appraisal

There are just so many people out there that think they should be President, I feel required to express my opinion on some of the worst. Names will not be named, but I think everyone will know about whom I refer.

1. A self aggrandizing gazillionaire who thinks the world is his oyster and he will use a sledge hammer to open it.

2. An angry money grubbing old woman who makes her own rules and her own truth and believes that she is entitled to be the first female President.

3. A Texas gunslinger who, when asked a question, rolls his eyes up like he is trying to remember what his handlers told him to say.

4. A failed ex Mayor of Baltimore and Governor of Maryland, who backed down from saying "all lives matter" and believes that ISIS is a product of "global warming".

5. A curly haired isolationist who can't seem to separate himself from his father's somewhat strange ideas. 

6. An odd old man who thinks the government should supply it's citizens with all the comforts and has no clue as to where the money will come from.

That's enough for now. I think I've dumped on both sides evenly. But I did notice that on one side, I have taken out, so to speak, their three top candidates. I think that says something right there. In my humble opinion, none of these people have the skill set or the persona, or possibly both to be the President of the United States.  More to come as the field of candidates raise my crankiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment