Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Random Thoughts - Eighty-One

I see where Dennis Hastart got fifteen months in federal prison. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who molests a kid should get life. It is even more insidious when it is done by coaches or clergy. For those that may not know, Hastart was a wrestling coach.

I just put a comment on a Facebook piece extolling the virtues of Hillary as President, taking umbrage at their conclusions. Needless to say, I was heartily disagreed with. I cannot believe that there are still some people out there that think she would be good for the country. There are none so blind...........

OK, so Trump is not my choice for President either. But if it comes down to it, you can bet your life, I will hold my nose and vote for Trump. And I hope that anyone who supported any other Republican candidate will do the same. Anybody but Hillary.

Did you see where China has successfully tested a hypersonic missile? They are pushing out. North Korea has successfully launched a missile from a submarine. Iran is testing ICBMs and we are giving them the cash to pay the tab as they ignore our non-treaty treaty. Meanwhile, we shrink our military and turn it into a social experiment. Wake up, the whole world is laughing at us.

All of the money that Americans spend on education and only thirty-seven percent of high school graduates are prepared for college in math and reading. Maybe the problem is not money.

The Cranky Conservative Doctrine is: America First. The NE Patriots Second. The Red Sox Third.

I see where Chris Mathews wife lost her run for Congress. That and married to Chris Mathews too. Some folks just never get a break.

President Obama says that we are living in the most peaceful time in history. One never knows whether he is confused, delusional, or lying.

Last night Red Sox pitcher David Price threw fourteen strikeouts. Welcome to Boston Mr. Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment