Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Random Thoughts - Seventy-Two

Back in the day when there seemed to be a little bit more sanity in the country, when a man was loud and extolled his very own greatness, when he explained at length how smart he was, and how stupid and inadequate everyone else was, he was labeled a "blowhard". He was then ostracized and ignored as a useless human being. Now he gets a shot at being President.

As I am sure everyone knows by now, a Washington state football coach has been threatened with dismissal by his employer for praying before games. Athletes that are religious have been praying or giving thanks as far back as I remember. It is traditional. Come to think of it, such actions are protected in our very own Constitution. But those of a secular atheistic bent care not for anyone's rights when their tender psyches are offended. I say once again - Dudes, it is freedom of religion, not freedom from religion. If this good man gets fired, I hope he sues and gets millions.

I read this morning that all those enlightened Europeans, much admired by our President, who gave up their firearms are now scrambling to acquire those selfsame firearms because of the influx of of Middle Easterners prone to violence as a political tactic. I guess they realize that "progressive-ism" is not so great when it bites you in the butt.

Does anyone really believe that the FBI will do anything about Hillary's dangerous and criminal activities. If they gave a pass to low hanging fruit like Lois Lerner, Hillary is free and clear. That is unless the President comes up with a reason to take her out of the game. He controls everything. It may be just an "echo of my mind", but I still hear the hoof beats of a dark horse coming down the canyon. But whatever happens, please, no dynasties.

I see where Iran will execute one thousand prisoners this year. Where are all those liberals that get all up in arms if we execute one murderer in this country. 

I don't have time to write any more today. Halloween is coming up and I still need to get some garlic and silver bullets.

No comments:

Post a Comment