Thursday, May 8, 2014

Random Thoughts - Thirty-Six

To me, writing a blog is like driving a car. As long as I stay to the right of center, I should be OK.

There is someone on Facebook that goes by Cranky Conservative. It is not me. Please do not confuse us. 

I just saw a video clip of the students at Rutgers who accused Condaleezza Rice of being a war criminal. That is stupid on it's face. But the ones that I saw were young women wearing hajibs. Interesting. Think they might have had a particular point of view? But now I can add Rutgers to Brandeis as universities that are run by cowards that bow to the least tolerant. I would be ashamed to have a child of mine be a student at either school.

Speaking of colleges that are going to pot, so to speak. What is it with these "free speech zones"? I thought that the United States was a free speech zone under our Constitution.

Is there anyone that has ever done more to destroy the ability of the two parties to work together than Harry Reid? His attitude and his language are just plain destructive and condescending. I mean, "the Koch brothers are responsible for global warming". Really? 

Evil has a new face. It is the face of Abubakar Shekau. He is the warlord sheikh of a group called Boko Haram in Nigeria. Shekau is a very religious man. He talks directly to Allah and Allah talks directly to him. He says it was Allah, who ordered him to kidnap little girls and to allow his followers to use them for their pleasure. Those that survive, he was told to sell into slavery. He had to do this. It was his obligation. For, you see, Shekau and his followers are devout muslims.

I do not often agree with our President. This time he got it right. He offered the Nigerian government resources to help them track down Boko Haram. They have accepted. This group hides in a jungle area four times the size of Yellowstone National Park. It will not be an easy task, but it is doable. When they are found, I pray that they can free those poor girls and then turn the Reapers loose and blow them all to hell where they belong and probably be welcomed for they are true children of Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment