Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Benghazi Final

Thank you to all the people, bloggers, news-people,and the general public, that never forgot Benghazi. The river of information is flowing. It will soon be a flood. The wall of spin and lies is coming down, as it should. When an administration allows good people to die, when they could have been saved it has lost all moral authority. I also believe that they have given up their right to lead. Those in the press that supported this cover up do not deserve your support. They stopped being neutral arbiters of the truth and became a cheering section for illegal and immoral manipulation of public power.

I am satisfied that we are getting to the truth. Even some of the Presidents own party are starting to ask the right questions. I will stop my monthly reprint of my Benghazi article now. I don't know if I helped, but I know I had to try. 

God speed to those that are doing the necessary work. They never weakened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment