Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Random Thoughts - Seventy-Seven

Poor Donald. He can't handle Megyn Kelly, but would have us believe he is up to handling the likes of Vladmir Putin or the ayatollahs. 

Wouldn't you love to be in on the phone calls between the FBI and Loretta Lynch and the phone calls between Ms. Lynch and the White House, regarding indicting Hillary Clinton? It seems to me they are painted into a corner. I bet eventually Obama decides that she is not worth the brouhaha and tosses her under the bus.

Hillary thinks it a magnificent idea to appoint Barack Obama to the Supreme Court. Really? That is reason enough to reject her as a presidential candidate.

Does anyone that lives outside of California really care all that much about the Oscars? Or for that matter, any of these incessant shows where the "elites" in show bizz give awards to themselves. For the most part they are foolish little people striding about in their own self-importance.

I'm sorry that my Patriots wont be in the Super Bowl. It was a great season. They earned their shot. But, what it comes down to is that Denver out played them. It was a fun game to watch, but it hurt to be on the losing side.

To be honest, I picked wrong on both division championships. I guess that job in Las Vegas will not be forthcoming.

People are starting to talk about something that has been bothering me. There was something extremely odd about Iran taking two of our riverine command boats captive like they were a bunch of tenderfoot scouts in a canoe. There is way more to this story, and I doubt that we will like it.

A few weeks ago I wrote that I heard the hoof beats of a dark horse echoing off the canyon walls, coming to rescue the Democrat party when Hillary implodes. I still hear those hoof beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment