Thursday, September 15, 2016

Random Thoughts - Eighty-Five

It is not usual for me to do two Random Thoughts this close together, but I had a lot of little points to make.

Has anyone considered that President Obama has done far more for the Iranian economy than he has done for the United States economy.

A note to young women, there is not much in this world sadder looking than an old woman with tats.

I don't care how much the price tag is, no woman wears a Hillary style pant suit because they want to.

Some say that old Bill has lost his edge. I say he has lost his edge, chipped the blade, and hasn't got a really firm grip on the handle, if you get my drift.

So Harry Reid wants to make it a presidential campaign issue that Donald Trump eats fast food. Really? This just gives me a chance to use the words senile, old, and fool in the same sentence. 

The President wants to disarm veterans and the elderly but the New Black Panthers can parade down city streets carrying assault rifles and machetes with impunity and, apparently, immunity. 

I am not deplorable because I am not supporting Trump. Or anyone else. But I feel compelled to repeat that I think that a Hillary Clinton Presidency would be a total disaster for the country.

If you think we have the full story on Hillary's health issues, you are fooling yourself. More here than meets the eye. I am starting to think that that body double rumor may be true. They are so secretive that we may never know.

I, as well as many others, will be overjoyed when this election is over. I only pray that the next President will speak only when there are important things to be said and will wait until all of the facts are known before speaking. Please, no more daily lectures from one who thinks they are the smartest person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment