Thursday, February 18, 2016

Random Thoughts - Seventy-Eight

If the Democrats are so concerned about "white privilege", why don't they support school choice and allow those in the inner city to share in that so-called privilege?

Football is over and baseball hasn't started. My life is in limbo. I may be desperate enough to watch spring training games. 

By the way, the only white privilege that I have ever had was life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Liberty, today, is in mortal danger. I've gotten old. But, by God, I'm still chasing happiness every single day.

President Obama, not going to the funeral of Antonin Scalia, is small minded and pathetic.

We are really allowing the Chicago Stock Exchange and Terex Corp., a military supplier, to be sold to the Chinese? When did we decide on national suicide?

In my opinion Federal Marshalls should go into Apple, put Tim Cook in hand cuffs, and jail him for contempt of court. Let him sit there until Apple gives the contents of that murderous jihadi's phone to the FBI.

Let me understand, if Democrats filibuster Supreme Court nominations made by Republicans, it is acceptable politics. If Republicans do the same to Democrats, it is racist, sexist, or whatever abhorrent term popular at the time.

Anyone that believes that liberals are not trying to disarm honest Americans is not paying attention. Of course they will make exceptions for themselves and their hirees. 

I just read where humans and neanderthals mated. How can I erase that picture from my mind?

The Republican candidates better have an adult conversation and figure something out pretty soon, or Bernie might be making appointments to the Supreme Court. Or if it were Hillary, she could appoint Obama. Ponder on that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment