Thursday, August 16, 2012

Random Thoughts the Seventh

I can remember presidential campaigns back to Eisenhower Stevenson and this is the nastiest campaign I have ever seen. But you have to admit, it's kind of fun.

Peyton and Eli on television with little fairy wings on. Please. Is there anything those two wont do for a buck.

I really thought that Obama would kick Biden under the bus but the clock is winding down. Not much time left.

It is good that we are finally getting some conversation about Medicare even if it is over the top at this point. If nothing is done there won't be a Medicare. So truthfully a fundamental change is needed to save it. Ryan has some good ideas on this. Obama is just demagoging.

This is not finished but I'm hanging it out there anyway. Since I wrote that part on Biden on the 15th a lunch meeting was announced between Obama and Biden. This may be goodbye Joe time. So I wanted to be out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment