Thursday, October 13, 2016

Random Thoughts - Eighty-Seven

I haven't written much lately because I've been tied up with personal stuff. 

I'm not happy that the Red Sox went down in three, but I'm happy Brady is back. Speaking of baseball and football, the last Sox game was the best called game that I can remember. The umpire was consistent and precise with the strike zone. It can be done but seldom is.

That having been said, I don't have anywhere near as good feelings about the officiating on Patriots games. Some calls against the Pats seem a little weird and some against opponents seem to be ignored. But, maybe, it's just me.

I hate this presidential campaign. I dislike both candidates, but I dislike Hillary a whole lot more.

Hillary said that a candidate must have a public and a private position on issues. What she is saying is that her actual position is the opposite of what she proclaims to us "little people".

Director Comey of the FBI should resign. And if he doesn't, those under him should resign in protest. Because of him, we are no longer a nation of laws.

Respect the flag and respect the National Anthem, or stay out of the public arena. People have died to protect your right to act the fool. That doesn't mean that you should.

Violent attacks on police officers are increasing. There seems to be a sense of entitlement, especially among young men of color, that they have the support of the President and that the police are legitimate targets. We are also seeing more "kill the crackers" and other threats on the white community. This must be stopped before it gets much further or we will be seeing open warfare.

The next ship or boat that fires on a US Naval vessel should be blown out of the water before they can get a second shot off. The same goes for shore installations. John and Barak, stop micro-managing military decisions. You are both incompetent at it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment