Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Short But Important Blog

This blog is a list of things that I find worrisome. I will not draw conclusions because I cannot.
Janet Napolitano's testimony before Congress troubles me. This list represents the reasons for my anxiety.


  1. When Barack Obama was elected President, he stated the desire for a homeland army that is equivalent to the US Army. He said this without giving justification.
  2. The DHS already has a number of quasi- military organizations that it controls.
  3. The DHS recruited a large number of individuals with no educational standards and minimal training to man the TSA.
  4. This same TSA now wears new police-like uniforms with badges.
  5. The DHS just issued a new contract for $50,000,000 worth of new uniforms.
  6. The DHS has just purchased 160 billion rounds of ammunition. Mostly hollow point 9mm and .40 cal.
  7. The DHS has purchased unknown quantities on hand guns and fully automatic assault weapons.
  8. The DHS has just purchased 2,700 hardened troop carriers that are bomb resistant and have gun ports. Not quite tanks but close. 
That's my list. Does that prove anything? No. But unless you have no imagination and have been bitten by the "I adore Obama" bug like Chris Mathews you have to give this a great deal of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment