Saturday, June 16, 2012

Random Thoughts IV

I confess, I love writing these random thoughts. I think my readers like them too. I hope so, anyway.

Memo to Red Sox: Pitchers don't win games, hitters do.

Memo to Eric Holder: The bus is waiting. Time to go.

Memo to Mitt Romney: Get your surrogates out on the Sunday shows to explain the function of Bain Capital.

Obama surrogate, Joy Behar, said that she would like to see Mitt Romney's house burn down. She also threw in a dig at the Mormon faith. Liberals are so caring and nice.

Leaking intelligence for political advantage is about the lowest most despicable thing that a politician can do. It matters not if he does it personally or if he hides behind some hack.

Qualifications no longer matter for high political office. Nor does a sense of honor.

I will never understand why the things I write about seem to be more important to older people than the young ones. Us old ones will be checking out of this hotel soon. You young'uns get to own the whole ugly mess.

Make no mistake, the country is going broke. Continued insane spending will save nothing.

Barack you're three and a half years in. Blaming Bush makes you look childish and silly. Maybe you could change that to the dog ate my budget. By the way, between campaigning, fund raising, vacations, and golf, who's running the country.

Barack, Bill is not your friend.The Democrats in congress can no longer run away from the Social Security and the Medicare problems. They refuse to talk to Republicans at their own peril. Also, frightening Grandma as a political tactic is low and unseemly. But lately low and unseemly seems  to fit right into the liberal game plan.

Think about this. Europe is a financial mess. The US has problems but we are not where Europe is. So I'm going to repeat something that I have written before because I think it is right and I think it is important. If we can get a new administration that will end the mistakes of our present administration. Cut spending. Stop the over-regulation. Put together a tax package that is reasonable and will be in place for the foreseeable future (5 yrs. min., 10 yrs. better). The economy will start to break. Once it starts and people gain confidence the huge amounts of money that are sitting on the sidelines will come flooding in. Where else can investors go with the conditions in Europe. You'll probably see me write this again. People need to be reminded.

I wish Fox News websites would stop trying to be People magazine.

Obama's new campaign slogan: I can't do it but Romney can't do it even worse.

Let us not forget about the XL pipeline. As we get closer to elections it seems the main stream media doesn't want to bring it up. Wonder why?????

No comments:

Post a Comment